Benefits of Argan Oil for Skin
Last Updated: January 24th, 2019
Everyone deals with unsightly skin imperfections. Wrinkles, scars, psoriasis, sun spots, and dull patches all wreak havoc on our personal image. While there are many products on the market today that claim to minimize and eliminate these nagging skin issues, one stands out from the pack: argan oil. Derived from the nuts of the rare argan tree, this all-natural oil is being touted as the next best thing in beauty. Some are even calling it liquid gold.
So what exactly does argan oil do for your skin? Not only does it hydrate and revitalize dry, dull skin, argan oil helps eliminate numerous skin problems such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, and wrinkles. It plumps skin, making it appear healthy and youthful. In fact, argan oil addresses a wide variety of skin issues, eliminating the need for almost all other skin products and regimens.
Argan Oil: What Makes It Perfect for Your Skin?
Complete with vitamin E, tocopherols, and unsaturated fats, argan oil is the perfect moisturizer for your skin. The natural oils and acids found in this oil are ideal for skin applications, which is why you can find this ingredient in many of today's high-end skin care products.
Not only does argan oil hydrate your skin and alleviate any skin problems you might have, it does so without making your skin feel oily, greasy, or clammy like many other anti-aging products. Additionally, argan oil has many other benefits. Not only can you use argan oil for beautiful skin, you can use this precious oil on your hair, nails, and as a nutritional supplement.
How to Improve the Condition of Your Skin with Argan Oil
As mentioned before, argan oil has many uses and poses many benefits for your skin's overall look and condition. In addition to using argan oil in place of your regular lotion or moisturizer, you can incorporate it into some of your favorite beauty regimens. Here are just a few ways to use this exciting skin moisturizer:
- Bath and Body Oil - Don't reach for your favorite bath beads or bubble bath, instead place a few drops of argan oil directly into your hot bath to luxuriously pamper your skin.
- Reduce Stretch Marks - All women have them, and argan oil can help reduce the appearance of stretch marks when applied to affected areas daily.
- Night Moisturizer - Use Moroccan argan oil in place of your nightly moisturizer. Simply massage a few drops into the skin of your face and neck after your regular cleansing routine.
- Tone and Moisturize - Add a drop or two of argan oil to your regular toner to create a hydrating toner that will leave your skin supple and smooth.
- Skin Scrub - Combine argan oil with brown sugar and vanilla extract for a decadent exfoliating body scrub that you can use anywhere on your body. Exfoliate your whole body or get rid of dry patches by performing spot treatments on areas such as the lips.
- Argan Oil Face Mask - Blend argan oil with natural ingredients such as lemon juice, yogurt, and honey to create an all-natural rejuvenating face mask.
- Pamper Your Whole Family - Argan oil is safe for everyone in the family to use, even baby. Use it as a topical skin treatment for rashes, peeling skin, and anything else you can think of.
When incorporating argan oil into your skin routine, consistency is vital. While you will see an immediate improvement after using this luxurious oil, the best benefits come with continued use. However, it doesn't take a lot of oil to get results, meaning you don't have to apply it multiple times a day. Simply slather your skin with pure oil once a day or add a few drops to your regular beauty regimens for the best results.
With numerous beauty products on the market containing argan oil, it can be difficult deciding which one to purchase. In most cases, pure argan oil is the way to go since some products only contain only a trace of the oil. Some products can be quite expensive as well, depending on the brand. Because most benefits are derived from the argan oil itself and not from secondary ingredients, paying extra for pretty fragrances and packaging is not necessary.
If you want one product to take care of all your skin issues, argan oil delivers. While it may be slightly more expensive than other types of treatments, you can use it for everything, making it unnecessary to purchase numerous products, saving you money long term. From wrinkles, sun spots, and other signs of aging to pitting, scarring, and acne, Moroccan argan oil treats it all. Learn more.